2016. Wow. Can’t say I’m sorry to see you going. With everything that’s happened, it’s a good thing I had food and drink to comfort me.
Somethings I would like to see stop after December 31, 2016 11:59:59 PM.
- These food trends.
- My inner critic being such a jerk. No more negative talk.
- People who don’t recycle. Really?
- All the good celebrities dying.
- Political Twitter fights (I fear this is far from over).
Here’s what I want more of starting January 1, 2017, 12:00:00 AM.
- Growth. Personal, professional, physical. That’s my 2017 word for the year.
- Volunteering. I found this volunteering site and for Central Oregon, and here’s one to find opportunities where ever you are.
- More women voices in podcasts for women. That’s why I’m going to make my own podcast in 2017!
- Visioning + mood boards to keep me on track for the year.
- More amazing blog posts and recipes for 2017!
That brings us to…..
The top 10 posts of 2016 on the PJS Blog!
1.sun tea brew guide. 2. vanilla cinnamon almonds 3. vegan refried beans 4. design trends: textured type on packaging 5. web design trend: diagonal lines 6. best homemade lemonade 7. why your restaurant needs a website 8. ginger kombucha moscow mule 9. blueberry cornmeal muffins (egg-free) 10. super ginger kombucha (also used in #8)
What do you want more of in 2017? What do you want less of? What worked for you? What didn’t work? Take some time to contemplate these questions and look out for more recipes and food biz tips coming in 2017.